In the Indian state of Rajasthan, a 26-year-old boy named Yashpal Singh swallowed 56 razor blades.
According to details, Yashpal Singh, a resident of Rajasthan’s Jalore district and an accountant by profession, swallowed 56 blades. The incident came to light at that time and Yashpal was taken to the hospital with injuries.
According to reports, Yashpal had vomited blood and complained of stomach pain. When Yashpal Singh was sent for sonography, blades were revealed inside his body. The doctors also performed an endoscopy and decided to perform surgery immediately.
Dr Narsi Ram Devasi, who led the team of surgeons, said Yashpal Singh had severe cut marks on his neck and swelling all over his body. In addition, there were cuts in many places inside the body.
A team of 7 doctors performed a 3-hour surgery to remove all the blades from the abdomen.
Dr. Narsi Ram said that it appears that Yashpal had divided the blades and swallowed three packets with plastic covers. The plastic covering around the blades dissolved on reaching his stomach while the sharp edges of the blades caused severe internal injuries and bleeding.